Marlow & Finch provides a 3 year warranty on our blinds:
- This Warranty: a) covers the blinds listed on your tax invoice against labour defects and faulty materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of installation; b) covers replacement of parts and repaid labour provided under this Warranty for the remainder of the period of the Warranty for the products into which the faulty components are incorporated or applied; c) does not cover damage to any aspect of the product caused by weathering, atmospheric fallout, or other corrosive residue; and d) does not extend to loss or damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- This Warranty will not apply if: a) the product is damaged by the use of an accessory not installed and/or provided by Marlow & Finch; b) the product is re-installed during the period of the Warranty at any location other than the original location; c) the product is damaged by the incorrect use of any consumable; or d) the product is installed in a moveable dwelling, e.g. caravan or boat.
- Under this Warranty; a) the owner is responsible for all travelling and transport costs if the owner requests any product repair to be performed at the premises in which the blinds were originally installed; b) the owner is responsible for providing reasonable and safe service access to the product. This Warranty does not cover any costs or labour associated with gaining access to the product installed in restricted access or high locations; and c) the owner is at all times responsible for the repair of defects caused by accidental or intentional damage, fire, misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations by or negligence of the consumer, incorrect or incomplete installation or operation by the consumer, Acts of God, vermin or foreign matter entering the product, e.g. dirt and moisture.
- For repair of the Product under this Warranty a) the purchaser must make contact with Marlow & Finch within thirty (30) days of the fault developing; and b) the original purchase documents must be presented to Marlow & Finch recognised repairer or the recognised repair agent on request.
- Various Warranties or conditions may be implied or obligations may be imposed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other laws in force in Australia. If any such provision applies, then to the extent permitted by law and to the extend this Warranty is given in addition to such warranties or conditions, any liability under this Warranty is expressly limited to; c) in the case of products, the replacement of the product, the payment of the cost or replacing the product or acquiring an equivalent product at the discretion of Marlow & Finch
This is the only Warranty given by Marlow & Finch on its products. No other person or non-statutory organisation is authorised by Marlow & Finch to vary the provisions and conditions of this Warranty.